Delanie's Blog

Thursday, July 27, 2006

New Project

Looking to start making jewelry. I'm planning on starting slow with single strand necklaces and probably bracelets and work my way up. I have a project in mind already that I found on the Fire Mountain Gems and Beads website. It's very pretty and has tourquoise. I've already scoped out the color trend for the next three or four seasons and plan on making a shopping list soon. Mom has agreed to help teach me how, she's good with the crafts. I am determined to have her help me and I swear to myself and to everyone reading that I will be doing it too, not just her. This could be a good step in strengthening and changing our relationship to the more adult nature.

I would love to sell what I make online, pretty industrious of me. Goodness knows I need a little help in the funds department.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home