Delanie's Blog

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My Birthday

Monday, June 26th was my birthday. I had a great day and a great weekend. A friend of mine came up from Yreka on vacation and stayed with Mike and I. I had a blast, we watched Battlestar Galatica and played an old nintendo game called Spot. For being somewhat entirely lazy it was still incredibly fun! Thanks Rob!!

This year I turned 28 and I've been thinking about past birthdays and younger birthdays mainly because I've been going through photos. What I've come to realize is I haven't had a conventional birthday party in a long time. I guess when we get older we only have large celebrations on the important dates, 21, 30, etc. It's just something I thought of. I definately didn't need a birthday cake, that I don't miss... ugg. SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7/16/2006 10:57 PM, Blogger Delanie said…

    My birthday was quiet. Maybe next year will be something flashy, but for now flashy just aint me. Writing is something I've been meaning to do..

     
  • At 9/06/2006 5:19 PM, Blogger Delanie said…

    jonh neo, actually I cannot access that link. Sorry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home