Delanie's Blog

Friday, June 02, 2006

Photo Project

I have ambitions about my photos throughout the years. I have collected most of the photos from my family (mom and grandmother) and would like to put them in albums or scrapbook.

Scrapbooking is new to me, not sure if I like it or not. What I had not realized was not every photo can go into the scrapbook, you have to be very selective. So what happens to the rest of the photos? Do they end up in a regular album or just junked? If they are seperated into Scrapbook and album and they belong together as the same trip then why bother with two different outlets?

The photos have been sitting around waiting for my attention, but I can't seem to figure out how to go through them all and organize them. Again the question remains do I put them all in an album or do I put some asside for a scrapbook. I started this project by scanning the photos on the computer so we all can have electronic copies. I never realized how large this project was and I guess I am feeling overwhelmed. So how do I get motivated again to finish this project?

1 Comments:

  • At 6/28/2006 9:07 PM, Blogger Delanie said…

    Thanks for your suggestion! That's a wonderful idea and I'll no doubt institute it somehow. I have been scanning my photos here and there. It's a long term project and that's ok.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home