Delanie's Blog

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

I recently picked up Buffy the Vampire Slayer series 1-7, and have been watching them with my husband. I started watching them with my mom because she was layed up for a couple weeks due to foot surgery and now I got Mike hooked too. Right now we are on Season 3 disk 1.

I think it's a fun series. Mike likes to put it as "Saved by the Bell with Vampires". Ya know, he's right in a way. It's definately got a lot of corn and cheese, but overall it's a load of laughs, cries, and loathes. The writers did a good job wrapping your feelings around the main characters, although they need a definate lesson on continuity for sure, I mean how can you choke a vamp and have her pass out when she isn't breathing? HELLO!

Anyway, that's been my fun for the past two weeks.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home